This week, I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by Liz of the Raw Vegan Foodie blog. (Thanks Liz!)
How it works?
a- I must share with you seven things that I love
b- I have to nominate seven other bloggers for the Award
Here we go...
7 Things That I Love
1. Sunworshipping (laying in the sun) - I spent the first 30 years of my life hiding in the shade and now, you can hardly get me out of the sun! And yes, I feel it is symbolic of the huge transformation I've undertaken since 2000. ;-)
2. Cuddling with my furry friends - Animals are such a blessing; directly hooked up to Life or 'The Mystery' as we like to call it... When Kylo and DaPuss come lie down against me, I take it as an honor. They're so pure and sensitive, they wouldn't do so unless they felt safe and resonated with my energy at that particular moment.
3. Preparing food ... and of course eating the result - Huh, guess this one doesn't come as a big surprise, eh?
4. Taking a walk when big fat snowflakes are slowly coming down - Yet another opportunity to revel in Life's magic.
5. Picking wild berries and edibles - So meditative! It also gives me such a sense of Nature's beauty and abundance.
6. Hummingbirds - To me, these are a perfect embodiement of how magical existence is! I can't help but be in awe whenever I am blessed with their presence.
And last but perhaps not least...
7. Dancing - As a result of the 'internal phase' I was in until recently I haven't had the chance to dance much in the last few years, but whenever I do I LOVE it! For me, dancing is poetry in motion...
OK, now I get to pass the award along to 7 fellow bloggers and shine the spotlight on their kreativity!
Heathy of Raw Goddess Heathy
I know she's already been nominated, but I simply couldn't NOT mention her as she's one of the most inspiring and kreative person I know!
Joyce of Beautiful Living Food in Vermont
Joyce has only recently started blogging, but boy, is she ever full of creativity and enthusiam for raw food prep! During this not-so-kreativ phase of mine, Joyce's blog has become one of my favorite hang outs!
Ingrid of Raw Epicurean
I still can't believe how much Ingrid has accomplished in such little time! You rawk girl!
Heather of Kombucha Chic
Just hop over to her last post and you'll see what I mean... She has also recently launched a free collaborative work: One Week Raw.
Tofu666 of What The Hell Does a Vegan Eat Anyway? and his Raw Food Wednesday
Who hasn't marvelled at Tofu's food art?
Russell James' The Raw Chef blogRussell has been spoiling us with his amazing raw gourmet creations on his blog and has recently started publishing recipe ebooks. A must 'drop by' spot for all food lovers!
Nightheron of Swell Vegan
This gal's got the eye! Absolutely gorgeous food photography!
Over to you, beautiful kreative people! Tell us about what you love...