I have released four recipe books so far:

The Best of the Sunny Raw Kitchen
The Best of Raw Freedom Community
Delightfully Raw and
Deliciously Raw

These feature some of the most delectable creations to have come out of my raw kitchen and will appeal to anyone interested in a healthier diet, regardless of their level of knowledge and experience. From easy one-step everyday fare to more elaborate and involved gourmet dishes and layered cakes, they offer something for everyone and every occasion. Incredibly tasty smoothies, creamy and comforting warm soups, sexy salads, delicious nut cheezes, satisfying entrees and scrumptious guilt-free desserts...

Healthy food never tasted so good!

To learn more about my recipe books, click here!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Delightfully Raw Tour Itinerary (Updated!)

That's it, we've nearly come to the end of this year's road trip around the US. I can't believe it has already been almost 5 months! We're just south of Portland right now and will be headed to our last stop, Seattle, in a few hours. We have a couple of events scheduled there and we'd love to see you, so drop me a line if you're in the neighborhood!

Here's an overview of what's coming up for us next:

Delightfully Raw Tour Itinerary

- Seattle, Washington:
  • Saturday, April 23rd, 7:00pm: We're attending the screening of the transformational movie 'May I be Frank?' Yippee!
  • Wednesday, April 27th, from 5:30pm to 7:30 pm at Thrive (Seattle location): "Meet&Greet" book signing event with yours truly.
- Victoria, British Columbia: Early May (details to come)

- Courtenay, British Columbia: May (details to come)


If you live somewhere along the way and would like to host us, connect or even help put together an event, please send me an email at:

sunnyrawkitchen(at)gmail(dot)com


We'll be having some kind of raw get together in most of those places, so drop me a line if you'd like to be kept posted or get more info about the scheduled events.

Looking forward to meeting some of you 'in the flesh'!

4 comments:

  1. Are you going to be presenting anything is Portland??

    Thanks!
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christie,

    We weren't really planning on doing a class per se, probably just a short demo as part of the potluck. Ooops, actually I just realized that I forgot to mention it in the post! There will be a potluck on Thursday Dec 2nd at Gayle and Rick's home in West Linn. I'm not sure about the time but if you send me an email I could confirm the details with you.

    Plus, I'll have a hard copy of my new book that you'll be able to browse through. ;-)

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. safe travels! too bad you're not traveling the east coast again!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been in Joshua Tree National Park since 9 February. I'm a campground host at Cottonwood camp. I've really enjoyed both Shields Date Gardens and Oasis Dates in Thermal. I'm well stocked up on over 13 varieties of dates! Oasis lets you buy in bulk from 12 varieties. Only Oasis says their dates are organic.
    I just had some raw tacos and crabby cakes made in San Diego by Good Mood foods, or something like that. Very good! They were carried by Clark's grocery, which has some other wonderful raw packaged foods.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete