I have released four recipe books so far:

The Best of the Sunny Raw Kitchen
The Best of Raw Freedom Community
Delightfully Raw and
Deliciously Raw

These feature some of the most delectable creations to have come out of my raw kitchen and will appeal to anyone interested in a healthier diet, regardless of their level of knowledge and experience. From easy one-step everyday fare to more elaborate and involved gourmet dishes and layered cakes, they offer something for everyone and every occasion. Incredibly tasty smoothies, creamy and comforting warm soups, sexy salads, delicious nut cheezes, satisfying entrees and scrumptious guilt-free desserts...

Healthy food never tasted so good!

To learn more about my recipe books, click here!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Carmella's Health Video Update: Part V

Spring is officially here! Yippee! The weather has recently been so lovely and warm where we are near Sedona, Arizona. I've been sucking up all that gorgeous sunshine, especially since we'll soon be headed for the Canadian Great North. We're leaving in almost exactly one week, so this will be my last health update video for a little while.

I've been doing pretty good; abdominal pain has been minimal and as a result I've had a lot more energy as well. (Thank goodness!) I'm now enjoying increasingly longer walks every day and have even started getting ready for our imminent trip. I still have concerns about how the increased level of stress will affect my gut, but I have little choice but to be in trust: somehow I'll be given the energy and strength that I need. ;-)

I meant to mention in my previous video that I had a chance to speak with a lady, Judy Kemecsei, who has studied under Andreas Moritz for many many years and is therefore an expert in the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse. She was very interested in my case as she has never heard of anyone suffering from such severe health issues afterward. Her thoughts are that my colon must have already been weak and that the toxins which came out during the two flushes I did aggravated it.

It's hard to know exactly what happened there but I agree that there must have been something already going on. For one thing I had a resurgence of candida overgrowth last summer - for the first time in years. My feeling is that while I took different products such as caprylic acid and olive leaf extract in order to kill the bad bugs, I didn't replenish my gut sufficiently with probiotics. I'm thinking that the series of five colonics that I had shortly before doing the Liver and Gallbladder Flushes further contributed to weaken my intestinal flora.

Anyhoo, what's done is done and is somehow perfect, as difficult as this might be to see. This is just something that I have to go through and learn from at this point... ;-)

OK, 'nuff said. I'll just let you watch the video. Talk to you again once I'm settled in Canada!

Resources and products I mention in the video:

Jini Patel Thompson's IBD Remission Diet:

Lexan Healthy Juicer - Manual Wheatgrass Juicer
sold on Amazon here
and at The Raw Food World

Extended Recipe Book Sale
Following this Elemental Diet protocol as well as taking a number of natural products to deal with my health issues are creating a big hole in our finances. It's certainly been a lesson in trust, that somehow we will be provided with the means to do whatever it takes. In that light I've decided to extend my Loving Myself to Health Book Sale; you can now purchase all of my raw recipe books at a discount while helping us cover our expenses. A win-win! ;-)

You can find all of the details about this sale here.

My Other Health Video Updates:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmella - I'm so glad you are feeling better, and am impressed with your ongoing commitment to listen to your inner wisdom. I hope we get to meet someday - peace to you.
    Deb R Minnesota